Chemistry Department Room Reservations
ISB/GL (Integrated Science Building or Gray-Little Hall)
You can view the availability and make reservations for these rooms on each individual calendar in MS Outlook. Please contact Laurie White at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-864-0354 with questions about the ISB/GL conference rooms, atriums or hallway calendars. KU Information Technology provides instructions on reserving the following list of rooms, atrium and hallway in ISB/GL in an article on its website.
Conference rooms and other reservable spaces in ISB/GL are listed below.
- 2113 Conference Room - (2nd floor, A Tower)
- 2124 Conference Room - (2nd floor, between A & B Towers) *has Polycom system
- 2181 Conference Room - (2nd floor, C Tower) *has Polycom system
- 2182 Conference Room - (2nd floor, C Tower)
- 3113 Conference Room - (3rd floor, A Tower)
- 3124 Conference Room - (3rd floor, between A & B Towers)
- 3170 Conference Room - 3rd floor, between B & C Towers) *has Polycom system
- ISB/GL Atrium Lower - (1st floor space by 1160 ISB and stairwell between Towers B & C)
- ISB/GL Atrium Upper - (2nd floor space by North entrance and stairwell between Towers B & C)
- ISB/GL Chemistry Hallway - (1st floor hallway between the East entrance and the glass doorways by 1154 ISB)
Instructions for Polycom system in select conference rooms (*noted above)
- 2124 GL - Windows Polycom Quick Start guide
- 2124 GL - Mac Polycom Quick Start guide
- 2181 & 3170 GL - Windows Polycom Quick Start guide
- 2182 & 3170 GL - Mac Polycom Quick Start guide
All conference rooms are now all managed by Physics & Astronomy, including 6092, 3059, and 3005 Malott. Please email Kayla Wegley at email@example.com or if she’s not available, email Kristin Rennells at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MRB (Multidisciplinary Research Building)
Classrooms (used for class discussions, review sessions, seminars, etc.)
For all classroom reservations, you may submit your reservation request directly: https://registrar.ku.edu/room-reservations
- Please use the following link to view classrooms on KU’s 25Live Pro site: https://25live.collegenet.com/pro/ku#!/home/search/event/list
- Use the “Go to Search” and select object “Locations” then search for a specific room there. You have to click on the “Availability” or “Availability Weekly” tab to see the room calendar. You are always welcome to email Course and Room Scheduling (email@example.com) directly if you need help finding a classroom, or ask Stephanie Chamberlain for assistance.
- ISB/GL classrooms: 1144, 1146, 1154 and 1160 GL
- Central Utility Plant: 1200 CDUP
- Budig Hall: 110, 120, and 130 Budig
- Wescoe Hall: 3139 and 3140 Wescoe
- Malott Hall: 1001, 1003, and 2001 Malott