Help Us Keep in Touch!
We would love to hear from you! Please email email@example.com. In your email, please include the following:
- Your name
- Former name (if applicable)
- Mailing Address
- Phone number
- Contact options (choose one of the following:
- I would like to receive all emailed and mailed correspondence.
- I would like to receive only the mailed and emailed newsletter.
- I would like to receive the annual mailed newsletter only.
- Please don't send me anything.
- Degree Earned at KU
- Year Degree Earned
- KU Research Advisor Name
- Current Employment
- Tell us about you (achievements, experience, travels, family...)
- Additional Comments
Information submitted (such as your name, degree, year of graduation, and story) may be added to our Alumni page in our newsletter. We will NOT post your contact information or share it with any third parties. This information will be used in the department only.
- Dec. 2020 KU Chemistry newsletter (.pdf)
- Dec. 2019 KU Chemistry newsletter (.pdf)
- Nov. 2016 KU Chemistry E-Newsletter (.pdf)
- Sept. 2016 KU Chemistry E-Newsletter (.pdf)
- Fall 2012 KU Chemistry E-Newsletter (.pdf)
- 2010 Jayhawk Chemist: Yearly Newsletter (.pdf)
- "The Discovery of Helium in Natural Gas" by the American Chemical Society. (.pdf)
- "History of the KU Chemistry Department, 1950-2000" by Marlin D. Harmony (.pdf)
- "Fifty Years in Bailey Chemical Laboratory" by Robert Taft (.pdf)