Poster Printing Request
The Chemistry Department prints 36"x48" posters for all Chemistry faculty, postdocs, and students with Chemistry funding sources. The cost for a poster printed on glossy photo paper is $20. The cost for a poster printed on Poly Select fabric is $30, which is our new medium option that is a polyester-blend fabric that is foldable for easier transportation. Please see the below FAQ's about Poly Select. Posters are priced for 36" x 48".
The Chemistry printer is located in the main Chemistry Department office in 1140 GL (also known as ISB or Integrated Science Building). The procedure below describes the process of creating, saving, submitting, and picking up a poster. (If the funding you plan to use is administered by Higuchi Biosciences Center, please contact André Faucher to arrange for HBC to print the poster.)
Please fill out the following webform to request your poster. All requests should be made at least 48 hours or two full business days in advance, and we can NOT guarantee posters will be printed the same day.
FAQ’s about Poly Select:
• Q: Does it wrinkle when folded?
• A: Yes, but it can be ironed on a LOW heat setting (use the polyester/synthetic setting but nothing higher).
• Q: Can I print the same poster in both mediums?
• A: Yes, but it will cost a total of $50. ($20 for glossy paper plus $30 for Poly Select)
• Q: How long will it take to print a Poly Select poster?
• A: The same amount of time as a glossy paper poster. We still ask you submit your request 48 hours in advance of when you need the poster.