• Home
  • Academics
  • Degrees
  • Chemistry Undergraduate Program
  • Minor
  • Admission

Chemistry Undergraduate Program

Students wishing to minor in Chemistry should contact the Undergraduate Secretary, Deanne Arensberg, and complete a Minor Declaration Form.

Deanne Arensberg
Undergraduate Secretary
2010 Malott Hall

Chemistry department receives more than $6 million in research grants annually
14 chemistry faculty members have NSF CAREER Awards
Longest-running chemistry Research Experience for Undergraduates in the nation
Connect with KU Chemistry
    LInked In Logo