Chemistry Department Room Reservations
updated Fall 2019
Conference rooms (used for meetings, defenses, seminars, workshops, etc.)
ISB (Integrated Science Building or CDS1) - You can view the availability and make reservations for these rooms on their individual calendar in MS Outlook. Please contact Laurie White (firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-864-0354) with questions about the ISB conference rooms or lobby calendars. Click here for instructions on reserving the following list of rooms.
- Conference rooms in ISB are listed below. Click here for information about each conference room.
- ISB 2113 Conference Room
- ISB 2124 Conference Room
- ISB 2181 Conference Room
- ISB 2182 Conference Room
- ISB 3113 Conference Room
- ISB 3124 Conference Room
- ISB 3170 Conference Room
Malott Hall - all conference rooms are now all managed by Physics & Astronomy (including 6092, 3059, and 3005 Malott). Please email Kayla Wegley (email@example.com) or if she’s not available, email Kristin Rennells (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Classrooms (used for class discussions, review sessions, seminars, etc.)
For all CLASSROOM reservations, you may email KU's Course & Room Reservation at email@example.com.
If you are with the Dept. of Chemistry, please email Liz Coleman (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any course related room requests in ISB, CDUP, Malott or any other centrally scheduled classroom on campus, which include:
- ISB classrooms: 1144, 1146, 1154 and 1160 CDS1
- Central Utility Plant: 1200 CDUP
- Budig Hall: 110, 120, and 130 Budig
- Wescoe Hall: 3139 and 3140 Wescoe
- Malott Hall: 1001, 1003, and 2001 Malott
- Any other classrooms on campus can be reserved through Liz Coleman.
- Elaine Knight (email@example.com) is also able to reserve classrooms if Liz is not available.