Admission to the Undergraduate Program
The Department of Chemistry offers two curriculum degree plans, an American Chemical Society certified BS and also a BA.
- Within those degrees, the department offers the following sub plans:
- BA-Biological Chemistry Option
- BS-Biological Chemistry Option, Chemical Physics Option
- Because the study of chemistry requires preparation in other supportive courses, students should begin meeting major requirements in their first year.
- Students interested in declaring Chemistry as their major may do so at any time, however students must declare a major by the first semester of their junior year (sometime between 45-60 credit hours).
- For more Information or to set up an advising appointment, please contact:
785-864-3500 to schedule an appointment