Help Us Keep in Touch!
We would love to hear from you! Click here to send us updated information about yourself since graduating. Information submitted (such as your name, degree, year of graduation, and story) may be added to our Alumni page in our newsletter. We will NOT post your contact information or share it with any third parties. This information will be used in the department only.
News & History
- Nov. 2016 Chemistry@KU e-newsletter
- Sept. 2016 Chemistry@KU e-newsletter
- Fall 2012 e-Newsletter
- 2010 Jayhawk Chemist - Our yearly newsletter is sent to all current members and alumni of the department detailing various accomplishments and current events within the department and at KU.
- "History of the KU Chemistry Department, 1950-2000" by Marlin D. Harmony - Take a trip back in time with Emeritus Professor Marlin Harmony's narrative of the period he spent with the Department of Chemistry.
- "Fifty Years in Bailey Chemical Laboratory"by Robert Taft - This history of the Bailey Lab was published by the KU Chemistry Department in 1950.
Giving to Chemistry at KU
Chemistry at KU needs your support! Please visit our "Giving" page to learn more, or